The health and safety of our staff & students is our top priority. In light of the Corona Virus Pandemic, we have made the following changes to protect you.
- Both virtual & in-office appointments are available, as long as government regulations permit.
- Our tutors wear face masks.
- Students wash their hands upon entering the tutoring center and staff washes hands between sessions.
- Staff sanitizes workstations before beginning their sessions and between students.
- Lobby seating has been expanded into our outside corridor to allow for social distancing.
- Families are encouraged to pay online to avoid congestion at our payment center.
- Sick students and staff members must stay home. If a student is too sick to go to school, he or she MUST stay home from tutoring. Please see our cancellation policy for details.
- Beginning August 3, 2020 regular sessions will be 55 minutes long and kindergarten sessions will last 40 minutes. By shortening our appointments by just five minutes, we can make sure our spaces are clean and ready for your child.