One Size Does Not Fit All!
We offer specialized test prep fine tuned to your child’s needs. Select any of the two of the segments below and start at any time! Bring a friend and both families get a discount! Bring two friends and everyone gets a discount!
Our SAT Express is the most flexible program you will find to help prepare your child for the SAT. You will chose 2 segments of the course. Please see below for what’s covered in each segment.
- Eight 90-minute sessions over 4 weeks.
- Optional SAT Essay Add-On
- Expect 12 classroom hours and 8 independent hours.
- Materials are provided.
What’s covered? All SAT programs include our strategies for successful test taking plus:
SAT Express Level I Math Includes
- Solving, Graphing & Interpreting Linear Equations, Inequalities & Functions
- Solving, Graphing & Interpreting Systems of Equations & Inequalities
- Relationships in the Coordinate Plane
- Ratios, Proportions and Units
- Interpreting Graphs, Charts & Scatterplots
SAT Express Level I Reading & Writing Includes
- Central Idea & Evidence
- Author’s Purpose & Perspective
- Word Choice & Words in Context
- Paired Passages
- Development and Organization of Writing & Evidence
- Conventions & Sentence Formation
SAT Express Level II Math Includes
- Data & Statistics
- Graphing & Solving Functions
- Systems, Relationships & Graphs in Function Notation
- Geometry Topics
- Trigonometry, Radians & Complex Numbers
SAT Express Level II Reading & Writing Includes
- Quantitative Texts
- Text Structures
- Analyzing Relationships
- Effective Language Usage
SAT Express Essay Add-On
- For students of all levels taking the optional Essay
- Four 45-Minute sessions
- Practice Prompts with Peer and Instructor Review